The People's Projects
Celebrating some of the incredible projects we’ve funded over the past year
- Application deadline:
- Entry by invitation only
"The funding meant that 45 sessions could be funded each month for a whole year, supporting the lives of approximately 900 people with dementia every single month." - Lost Chord, one of last year's winning projects.
We know that the projects we fund through National Lottery Awards for All can make a big difference to people and communities. With awards of up to £10,000, local people across the UK are using their skills and talents to make life better in their communities.
We want to do more to help people grow their projects, offer more activities and make their communities a better place, so we’re teaming up with ITV, STV, UTV and The National Lottery to give the public a say in awarding National Lottery funding to local projects across the UK. This means some of our grant-holders will get to be on TV, with a chance of getting up to £50,000 to help build on their successful project.
Please note that The People's Projects is only open to selected projects that have had a grant through National Lottery Awards for All, £10,000 or less, in the last year.
We’re looking for projects that:
- have had a grant of up to £10,000 from us over the past year
- are run by a voluntary or community group, such as a charity, community group, co-operative or social enterprise
- have imaginative ideas on how to build on and develop the project we funded
- have the support of people in their community, with opportunities for getting them involved
- can make the most of the opportunity to publicise their great work.
If your project fits with this, then we’ll get in touch by email to let you know how to enter.
If you don’t hear from us but think you should have please contact our Advice Team on 0345 4 10 20 30
To find out more please read our guidance document below.